THE MESSENGER MANY TIMES
The send: People (messengers) will come to us, speaking about God. As disciples we will wonder, who is this person that talks to us about God. Through the knowledge and awareness (that by the time we will acquire), we will understand the man that God sent to us. If we see on this man limited spirituality (ritualized forms and commandments of man) then he is appointed by men.
A person who is appointed by God, leads us by the wisdom of God, for us to be reborn, for us to reach high targets and shows us the pathway to salvation of which Jesus Christ gave his life ransom for.
The messenger: His teaching must include the following aspects:
1) Redemption of our bodies.
2) Fruits of the Holy Spirit.
3) Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
4) Signs of the Holy Spirit.
6) multifaceted wisdom of God (that enlightens and edifies).
7) Unconditional love toward every man friend or enemy. Any person who reveals the above elements to us is sent by God. The reason is that he opens the path and he has the way to achieve all these incorruptible aspects and help put them in our life. Only by setting these objectives and making the relevant effort in our lives we will be able to understand who is sent by God. In fact the disciples at the near end understood who was leading them, after having understood the scriptures. AMEN.