PROMISES TO BE FULFIL
Promises: To fulfil the promises needs faith, the living faith. This living faith increases on a long time spiritual effort and necessarily with the presence of God.
We struggle to bring in our days the fulfilment of the promises.
The presence of God secures in the man the living faith of God.
Then promises become evident to man’s life and to God’s people.
Promises: Remaining promises of God coming to earth are the follow.
1) The Gospel of kingdom to be preached, this is the Gospel we preach (the voice of god - incorruptibility).
2) The sin to be abolished first in us and around us. The way of abolishment is by the faith and devotion to the law of God, a corollary to become habit the new way of life. To be achieved we must have a detailed spiritual deed engaged day and night on the facts of the Gospel.
3) Since the personal judgment is accomplished then by spreading the word will take place the general judgment. All promises today are in action.
He who has an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the church.
The personal and the general judgment will abolish the sin to God’s people by the law of God Judging alive and dead.
4) When sin is abolished kingdom is established. In the continuation we have an automatic abolishment of the physical death of our bodies because the wages of sin is death.
5) People of God with prey and archangel’s voice and by the voice of the Comforter founder of Philadelphia church, they will bring Jesus Christ on earth.
Lord said It is to your advantage that I go away for if I don’t go away the Comforter will not come to you. When He has come He will convict the world of sin and of righteousness and of judgment. He will not speak on His own authority but whatever He hears He will speak and He will tell you things to come.
God and his people together will invite the Son (The Word of living God).
In reality this is the only way to take place the second coming of Jesus Christ.
In the presence of Jesus Christ and the living God, resurrection will start for all who slept in the name of Jesus.
There are more promises but they will take place while God dwells with His people on earth.